23-P, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9903000353

Great food
Apr 16, 2009 12:34 AM 1318 Views

I have been visiting to Dabha for more than a decade for Punjabi food since my college days and found the food good. As for quality Punjabi in kolkata which you will not find it in many place expect few, due to the added local flavor in them .I have been to many place but the quality of food in dabha is great . Its worth for every penny you spend, there is separate section for family on the entire first floor and you will find this place very happening and on weekend you have to wait for your turn due the rush .I have found families waiting for a hour for their turn especially on festivals or holidays.

The ambience is fine and decor is something which need to be improved.The service from the waiters is average and the owner takes special interest in running the restaurant in efficient way .on the menu you will find mostly all punjabi food like tandoors, tadkas, panner items etc.

Well being a vegetarian I find the panner items and masala kulcha as my favourite.

The Dhaba - Ballygunge - Kolkata