Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

mumbai india
Uhh watever happened to the book
Jul 18, 2006 12:38 PM 2598 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Well I do certainly understand that the whole book cannot be made into a audio visual film as time does not permit so. however changing facts from the book is like destroying the authors vision and understanding of the whole book. when we read a book we surely picture it in different forms but not different from the book. the movie was surely shot very well however it did it stick to the book. the photography was simply amazing but somewhere in the end things happened very abruptly. it was like now the director put together some shots just inorder to finish the film. the idea about meeting her dead brother and grand mother and the fact that she now has a family and the thought that all these years she simply blamed her grandfather when at every step he proved his love for her. those thoughts which were important were wiped off from the film. I agree that the film was shot amazingly but I think a person who has read the book before watching the film will not enjoy it. if u've not read thebook sure go ahead and watch the film its goodif u've read the book I think there are better movies out there.

The Da Vinci Code Movie