Readability:

Story:

Very inspirational story!!!
Dec 29, 2018 11:40 AM 1618 Views (via Mobile)

Readability:

Story:

I chose the book 'The Alchemist' based on the suggestion made by a YouTube video.The book was really very much intresting from the beginning.This is the story of a shepherd named Santiago.He goes in search of a treasure which he viewed in his dream.On his way he meets an old king, a crystal shopkeeper, an Alchemist and a girl who he wants to marry.He learns some lessons from everyone and he decides not to step back. Finally he reaches his destination which was an absolute surprise.I finished the book within one day with my eyes burning yet I couldn't stop reading this amazing book.I felt like walking through the Egyptian desert and exploring many places.It taught a lesson as to follow our heart and dreams.The story was mind-blowing and I recommend everyone to read this fantastic book!!!

The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho