Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

If you don't want to know about the plot line of this movie then stop reading now!!

Can you remember Dolly the sheep?

You know that sheep they cloned a few years back and successfully too.

Made me think that they’d obviously had plenty of practice – I mean, no-one gets anything right first time do they!!

This is a very thought provoking while still being a very entertaining movie.

I loved it and not just because Arnie is in it either,lol. But I am a big fan of his – you more or less know its gonna be an entertaining movie if he’s in it or at least see a bit of action!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger plays Adam Gibson a pilot and a family man.

He is assigned a job to fly a high brow business man to an arranged destination. Only he doesn’t do the job and his close friend, also a pilot, does the job for him.

He didn’t have time to do the job you see, his daughters pet dog had to be put down at the vets earlier that morning and his wife wants him to go to REPET to get the dog cloned and that way his daughter will not have to find out about the dog!

He doesn’t like the thought of getting his family pet cloned but he also doesn’t want to upset his daughter by telling her that her doggy’s dead!

Oh the dilemma – he goes to the store (Repet) and decides not to bother and buys a very life like dolly instead.

When he arrives home he see’s his dog outside the house and a party is in progress inside – he peaks in the window and horror of horror’s there he see’s himself standing and celebrating.

He is completely shocked and is about to go inside to find out what’s happened when a couple of people pop up and ask him to follow them and all will be explained – this is where the action starts.

The story then goes into the cloning side of it and there are lots of moral dilemma’s to be had.

What would you do if a family member was terminally ill and you had the chance to clone them or part of them and save there life.

Would you do it?

It really made me think - I know this is only a movie but who knows what the future holds for us .

Anyway that's all I'm going to say about the movie- It's full of action and quite excitIng at times.

I highly recommend this to all - watch it and see for yourself - I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did..:)

Cast members include

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold Schwazenegger - Robert Duvall - Tony Goldwyn - Sarah Wynter - Michael Rooker.

Director