Medical Care:

not a hygeinic and good hospital
Jul 15, 2019 10:51 AM 66 Views

Medical Care:

I went to this hospital in nov 2018 for my delivery but the doctor here seems to be just interested in making money through c-sections. They operated me in my normal going out clothes that I wore to a nearby ultrasound clinic(on Dr Thareja''s advice), inspite of my repeated requests and concerns about the dirty bed-sheets, pillow cases ans beds. I was promised that I''ll be given brand new sheets and I''ll wear my own gown for the operation but to my horror, I was operated on a dirty stained cotton sheet wearing my non sterile tracksuit that I had been wearing since morning that day from my home. I was shocked and disappointing but I wasn''t in a position to do anything except shouting and screaming.

The doctors here have no idea about OT hygiene maintenance and cleanliness. Seems like clenliness is their last pririty. All beds, sheets, floor, equipments are so dirty that its unbelievable that they r even in the business still.

VERY DIRTY HOSPITAL