Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Thailand is the best place ever!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2018 09:19 AM 5536 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited Thailand last winter for Christmas break. The weather was hot when the sun is up and cool when it is nightfall. I went there with my friends and stayed most of my time in Bangkok and Phuket for 1 month. Bangkok is a perfect place for shopping and night life. By the way if you are going there as a sex tourist please don’t go, they are poor woman who are trying to earn money for their family in rural town. Of course, if you have a just cause like wanting to help out the economy of Thailand, go for it.(Don’t do it!). There are lots of sightseeing in Bangkok, and variety of nightlife. I highly recommend Kao San Road because the booze is cheap, and “extra material”(Hint Hint) easily accessible. Phuket was where I spent my second half of my time in Thailand. Great place with beautiful sea and lots of water activity. These water activities are not that expensive and not that dangerous. FYI, try to visit at least two different places and ask their prices by doing so you would have a lower chance being ripped off. One last thing, you should not drink water that they sell on the street, these are tap water and will give diarrhea! Overall, Thailand is a great place! Go there and enjoy yourself, relieve your stress!

Thailand - General