Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Sri M. Anjinappa Complex, Shop #1, Hennur Bagalur Main Road, Kothanur, Bangalore 560077, KA

+91-080-28443438

Holy Land Tour
Nov 07, 2014 04:44 PM 7580 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

To all future travelers visiting Holy Land with Terminal Holy Tours, please ensure that you have all the right information and commitment before booking in writing from this company.

My family and I had the opportunity to travel on the batch which visited the Holy Land on 2nd October 2014.

We were promised by the Terminal Holy Tours of,

• 4 or 5 star accommodation,

• Visit to Sham-El-Shek a beautiful resort on the way to Cairo.

The above was not provided to us, the hotels which we were put up in the places of travel were below standards and cannot be referred to as even a 2 Star Category.

In addition, the plan which was initially shared with us and what was executed was completely different,

• Amman was the first stop over and places of site seeing. We did not get to see this place, as it was the local festival season and we informed that the Israel Border would be closed and hence need to cross the border on the same day.

• This put us in difficulty, we were on a flight & bus travel for close to 24 hours and no water or basic food was given until 12 midnight we checked to our first hotel in Palestine. The food was cold and not good to eat.

• On this topic, we had met a group coming from Kerala, who arrived into Amman on 3rd October and were able to cross the border on 4th October without any issues.

• Sham-El-Shek - was never a stop over and we were staying in Tiberias as against the commitment.

While on the tour, we did question as to why were have not been provided with what was committed to us. The tour guide from the local city was sharing his thoughts watch the video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITeq7SOCKLo

It was surprising, an individual who was supposed to be our tour guide, was now being presented to us as the person responsible for all local travel, boarding and lodging, which was never communicated to us.

Hotel in Tiberias: The location was remote, not accessible to city, super markets, rooms quite in-hygenic, uncomfortable, tiny.

Egypt (Cairo)

Our bus ride was quite too long and tiring. We would not recommend this part of the journey, as,

• We were taken to the Pyramids in the morning, it is normally foggy, not a time to be around in the pyramids to take good photos.

• The Sphynx was more a bus ride and no stop over

• The cruise on the Nile River was not worth it

• We were in Cairo for less than 24 hours and nothing much with a hurried shopping.

Hence, Egypt though part of the itinerary, please rethink if this is worth the journey by bus.

I have written multiple emails to the Terminal Tour Holiday company after my initial conversations with the team there, till date there is absolutely no responses coming from therm, my calls are not taken, no responses to my SMS's sent.

This is my experience of traveling with an organized tour operator. I did my analysis later and have my own reasons.

I have all the mails, the video, few images of the hotel, you can write to me and will share the same.

Terminal Holy Tours - Bangalore