15 Tips

**...take a trip down Memory Lane...**
Apr 21, 2005 09:37 PM 7746 Views
(Updated Apr 21, 2005 09:37 PM)

Nadeem-Shravan are great music directors who have done a number of fabulous films. Like every music director though, they have done flops and meaningless songs. However, the number of beautiful songs they have composed makes up for this! Its impossible for me to choose 10 of their best songs as they have so many songs that I love. So I am going to mention 10 of their songs I love. There are so many I have missed out but there is nothing I can do. Sorry friends.

The following are in no particular order:

Meri Mehbooba - Pardes

Who can't remember this song? It has a soulful melody, brilliant tune, nice lyrics and beautiful music. Plus being picturised on the gorgeous Shahrukh Khan, this song is definitely a NS winner! Sung brilliantly by Kumar Sanu and Alka Yagnik, this song is definitely one to check out!

Picturised on: Shahrukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhari

nahin yaad kab se.magar mein hoon jab se.

mere dil mein teri.mohobatt hai tabse.

main shayar hun tera.tu meri ghazal hai.

badi bekarari.mujhe aaj kal hai.

Mohobatt Ho Na Jaaye - Kasoor

Not such a popular song, but I love it because it is a romantic hopeless song! I love the music, I love the voices of the singers, I love the tune, I love the lyrics. Just listen to this song and you will realise why I love it so much! NS have composed this song beautifully, this is definitey one of their best! I urge you to check it out!

Picturised on: Aftab Shivdasani and Lisa Ray

bheegi bheegi alkon se.chori chori palko se.

kyun mera sapna churaye.

jhuki jhuki ankhiyon se.dheere dheere batiyon se.

kyun mujhe apna banaye.

Tu Pyaar Hai - Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin

I was struggling to pick a certain song from this film because I love them all. In the end I just had to choose this one by process of elimination. This is a beautiful song which shows the contradictions between two people. This is a beautiful song and was one of my favourites when I was listen. It is picturised beautifully on Aamir and Pooja as well. A definite classic to listen to!

Picturised on: Aamir Khan and Pooja Bhatt

sochti hoon mein.chup rahoon kaise.

dard dil ka main.ab sahoon kaise.

kashmakash mein hoon.yeh kahoon kaise.

mera humsafar.bas ek tu.nahin doosra.koi aur hai.

Dheere Dheere - Aashiqui

It was again a debate between this song and the other songs of this album. In the end I just had to choose this song, because if i'm being 101% truthful with myself, I love this a lil' bit more than the others! It had a beautiful melody with lovely music and nice lyrics! A lovely NS number to check out near the beginning of their career!

Picturised on: Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal

jabse tujhe dekha.dil ko koi aaraam nahin.

mere hothon pe ek tere siva.koi naam nahin.

apna bhi haal tumhare jaisa hai saajan.

bas yaad tujhe karti hoon aur koi kaam nahin.

Dil Ne Ye Kaha - Dhadkan

A beautiful song from a great Nadeen Shravan album! This song has beautiful lyrics.my heart is speaking to your heart.saying that I have fallen in love with you., but most of all I love the music! It is a beautiful composed song by NS, sung wonderfully by Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik and Kumar Sanu. A definite one to check out

Picturised on: Akshay Kumar, Shilpa Shetty and Sunil Shetty

mere khwabon mein.mein yaadon mein.roz aate ho tum.

iz tarah bhalla.mein jaan mujhe.kyun sataate ho tum.

teri raahon se.teri bahon se.yun na jaoonga mein.

yeh irada hai.mera vaada hai.lot aaunga mein.

Hum Yaar Hai Tumhare - Haan Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai

A beautiful Nadeem Shravan number from a missable film, this song is beautiful. It may be a very typical NS song, but that doesn't mean that it isn't lovely.The lyrics, the music, the melody is very nice.go check it out!

Picturised on: Abhishek Bachchan and Karishma Kapoor

zulfon ko girake.palkon ko jhukana.

sikha hai kahan se.yeh jaadoo chalana.

aata hai tume.to yun baate banana.

jaao ji hat bhi.chodo yun satan.

Aaye Ho Mere Zindagi - Raja Hindustani

An absolutely beautiful NS number, I could listen to it day and night! Check it out for the beautiful voices of Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan. This song is absolutely beautiful. All I can say is.listen to it yourself.

Picturised on: Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor

mere saathi mere saajan.mere saath yunhi chalna.

badle ga raang zamana.par tum nahin badalna.

meri maang yuhi bharna.taare hazaar ban ke.

Mere Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai - Saajan

One of the most beautiful NS numbers around, if you havent heard this song, I definitely recommend you check your ears at some institute somewhere! This is an absolutely gorgeous classic song.one of NS' first. Picturised beautifully.the lyrics are beautiful.my heart is so mad.its madly in love with you.but whenever you come in front of me.its too scared to say anything.

Picturised on: Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit

mera dil bhi kitna paagal hai.yeh pyaar to tumse karta hai.

par saamne jab tum aate ho.kuch bhi kehne se darta hai.

oh mere saajan.o mere saajan.

Ankh Hai Bhari Bhari - Tumse Acha Kaun Hai

Another fairly new song from a missable movie. However, this song is definitely not missable! Just listen to it to sense what i'm saying!

Picturised on: Nakul Kapoor and Kim Sharma

kabhi jo khwab dekha to.mili parchayin mujhko.

mujhe mehfil ki khwahish thi.mili tanhayian mujhko.

har taraf dhuan dhuan.aur tum.aashiyane ki baat karte ho.

zindagi khaffa khaffa.aur tum.dil lagane ki baat karte ho.

Yeh Dhuan Dhuan - Tumsa Nahin Dekha

A beautiful, soulful number by NS. Sung wonderfully by Roopkumar Rathod,, this song has a very jazzy feel to it and touches the bottom of the heart. It really is a great composition! Go listen to it!

Picturised on: Emraan Hashmi and Diya Mirza

yeh dhuan dhuan sa rehne do.

mujhe dil ki baat kehne do.

mein aashiq deewana tera.

COMMENTS AND RATINGS MOST EAGERLY AWAITED!