Network:

Charges and Billing:

RANCHI India
Telenor cheap call rate but poor network coverage
Feb 25, 2016 12:26 PM 2304 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello my dear mouthshut viewers I a samrat and today I am going to review Telenor mobile operator.i choose this operator because I was looking for a cheap call rate plan for my daily uses and I am using airtel also but its costly so I bought telenor sim.i got 2 sim cards in 50rs with 50rs talktime in each sim and call rates are really cheap.telenor to telenor 10paise local and other 30paise local per minute.std call 50paise per minute on any network. call rates are really very good but get lots of error while making calls.not able to connect the call and if by luck call got connected than there is a voice issue or voice echo issue.network issue is also there.this the reason for all issues we are facing here currently.load on its tower increased but they are not improving their services.after a new birth of telenor from uninor I thought service will be good but sorry to say its pathetic.i never recommend it to any one.college going boys can opt for this but official person will never choose this as his/her primary mobile number.

Telenor Mobile Operator