Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 3,32,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Tata Tiago is a nice car
Jan 21, 2019 04:59 PM 1354 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am putting my word after 3 months of driving and about 5000 km of running, I have bought tiago XT diesel 3 month ago and mine car is driven almost a year by the first owner. Of course the age of my car is today 15 months. It's comfortable for 5 person, spacious than any other same segment car.

It boot space is enough for 5 person family can feel of interior and sweet quotes is way ahead than any other same segment car, no car is even comparable.

No words for the music system quality you feel so happy to listen to this and suspension is very much good and acceptable and mileage you feel too proud on you tata tiago Bai easily getting 23 to 26 km with ac a little improvement required overall nice. The car pickup is so good sometime feel 2 to 5 second leg it's a small issue. in city drive I love to drive in city and in heavy traffic, and also in Highway it easily get 102 140 km an hour but above 120 a little scary

In hill drive it is comfortable but sometime due to leg and in the absence of abs little scary.

It is a budget car you should buy and enjoy the ride and never disappoint after buying.

Tata Tiago