For Business

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Muradnagar ,Ghaziabad ,Uttarpradesh India
No.1 tea
Jun 18, 2017 02:39 PM 5752 Views (via Android App)

Flavor Preference:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Hello guys today I am sharing my personal experience on Indias no 1 tea , Tata tea premium.

My family prefers this tea for many years. It taste makes us fresh every time . I like also its flavor and its color looks attractive.

ABOUT THIS TEA: Tea experts have crafted an anokha mishran of BADI PATTI and CHOTI PATTI which give tata tea premium its unique taste and strength. Badi patti gives the tea an Anokha swad, while Choti patti gives it Zabardast Dum -together making this an unforgettable cup of tea! Its a secret experts have perfected over the years of knowing us and the tea we love .Its the secret that we need to know, to awaken like millions of indians across the country. The quality of this tea is superb and trustable .

The packaging also looks attractive it . So I prefers this tea who are tea lovers.

Tata Tea Premium