Ease of use:

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Hello,

I bought Tata Swach 15 Ltr Ultima Ro+Uv Water Purifiers 3 months before while we were shifting our Room to a New Place. Dont Buy it. I am not at all satisfied with this piece of crap.

In just 20 or 25 days, the Battery Inside it got wasted. The water doesnt even came down because of blockage in battery area. we tried a lot through injections and pipes etc. but No luck. We called Customer care for Support. The Operator did Support a little, she instructed us some steps but at last she conclude to change the damn Battery.

So in Just 25 days, the battery itself got wasted, I don't think BMC's Water are so infected or polluted that it can corrupt any battery in just 25 days. I don't think so.

So Better Buy Any Purifier other than this piece of Crap. I suggest TATA should First Swach its Own battery or Purifier before Sell it into the market.

Tata Swach Ultima Ro +Uv Water Purifiers