Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Im writing my own experience with TATA STEEL LTD better known as TISCO. My DAD was an employee with TATA STEEL for the last 35 years, and this April he passed away due to a heart attack.

Since then the way the company and the employees has responded has been amazing. We were helped in each stage of rasing this last entiltlements be it his PF of his final settlement , every chq was delivered to us by the HR executive personally to my alining mother.

To add to this , we were surprised to find that the account was credited with another hansdome amount. when we enquired , we were pleased to find that since my dad was yet to be apprasied for the last financial year and he was also eligible for an annual increment this FY , the management has decided to credit that amount to us.

Freinds this gesture is really pleasing and I felt like mentioning this to entire community at Mouth Shut that what a wonderful Employer this company is taht it even remembers its employes even in thier abscense.

My heartiest wishes to the entire amangement of the company as well as the internal auidt dept for their wonderful support , in times when it was really needed.

Regards