Picture & Sound Quality:

Vadodara India
New Connection Experience
Nov 18, 2017 11:58 PM 3600 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 06, 2019 12:02 AM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Well its all about my personal experience about purchasing Tata sky new connection.I recently got married and when I started my life with my better half, I realized that my wife is really found of movies and music.I have a good led TV fixed in my home, but unfortunately I didn't had any television connection at my place due to my heavy work schedule I disconnected cable connection from my home as there was no one to watch.But when I realized that my wife is found of TV and she is getting bored, I decided to get a new setop box connection for her, I simply visited to google and compared all rates of setop box provides and found they all were nearly same, so I registered my new connection query online with my name and contact number to all the providers online.I received a first call within one hour from Tata sky and I placed an order for installation, within 2 hours after placing an order I got the new connection installed at my place with no extra charges.The only thing I was disappointed was the free movie provided by Tata Sky for new connection, Which has to be utilized with in 7 days of new connection, and the movies which were available on showcase are English. its not necessary that every family or a new customer who take a connection watches a English movies.I found the picture & sound quality impressive.wonderful service & support.its worthy true value for money.

Tata Sky