Picture & Sound Quality:

Sirsa India
Tata sky.....The best entertainer
Nov 03, 2017 09:38 PM 4053 Views (via Android App)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends, I have installed Tata sky#1062058787 in my house and found it very valuable.my review are.

It's monthly plan is just for RS 199 which is not so costly as compared to other dth operaters like dishtv, big TV, digital tv and others.

It's picture quality is superb.no fluctuating or any disturbance isn't packed up with it.mpeg4 quality is so fine.

Hd and hd plus quality is so nice.its charges for hd and hd plus are not too high.its just for RS 125 and we can view all hd channels for the whole month.

It's signal quality is so rich that even rain or bad whether cannot disturb it's video quality.so it's signal are very rich as compared to other dth operators in India.

It's dish antenna is made of fully metallic.so it have a longer life as compared to other plastic made antenna.

Mvisa provides us 50% cash back of RS 200 or more.so on the recharge of RS 200 we will get RS 100 as a cash back which is very huge.

It's price is just RS 1300 which apacks with hd channels.no other dth operater provide such quality in just RS 1300.

So after using it more than 3 years I am fully satisfied with it's service and cash back. I recommend everyone who want to have good entertainer in their house. I love Tata sky.

Tata Sky