Picture & Sound Quality:

Hefty Amount charged without acknowledging us
Sep 06, 2019 02:50 PM 576 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have been using Tata sky for many years, in starting when tata sky was about to come in market then they lured customers with lots of offers, free engineer visits and so on and Now when they have got good customer base now they start charging hefty amount for Engineer's visit and product replacement and so on, I just requested for a visit as I was unable to watch TV, their 1 technician came and told me to replace full cable as it had two joints so my surprise I told him that we just relocated and had new wires put in, why did their previous Engineer put joint cable and He charged me 2000 rupees for new cable that time as we live in society and cables come down from top so it took 120 meter cable so I ask him to reconsider as it was huge loss for me but he said no options only will have to change wires!

Then again I got call from company for checking was my companied resolved?then I told them no so they sent another Engineer and this guy checked dish on top and changed connector and problem resolved( not required to change wires)and asked me to pay 400 rupee for that but I told him that I have just relocated and dish and LNB all are in warranty, also checked with company representative he told me not to pay any amount to Engineer and also agreed that yes it is in warranty and suddenly today my tata sky was deactivated and when I checked I found that 300 rupees was charged for services and 45 rupees for connector so again I called to Tata sky again and they told me this was charged for dish movement but I asked them that this was not informed to me then how can you deduct this amount without letting the customer know, I believe here that their visiting technicians are thief as they ask the customers to pay in cash so they can keep that money and if customer doesn't agree then they put some extra services and customer being charged hefty amount by the company so this is how their technician take revenge for not paying them in cash so company must take care this issue as it will not take much time to lose their customer base in Future.

Tata Sky