Picture & Sound Quality:

Nagpur India
Value for money!
Nov 05, 2017 10:56 PM 3609 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am using tata sky for 3 years, its a very awesome product and had not any problem with it. TATA sky offers a high quality pictures with crystal clear sound. This is one of the leading dth provider in India. The basic 100, 101 channels gives what we should subscribe or no. Company shows their messages frequently on screen for my account status and value added packs. Tata sky provides a recording feature in which I record a HD quality videos or shows those I could not watch on time. If I migrated to another city this can be shifted by paying a small amount. Tata sky have various channel packages, it gives us a authority to select as per own choice. I have to recharge it like a mobile, either you can recharge it for a days or fro a month. This is the superior dth provider.

If I talked about it services, pricing of it is nominal. It provides fabulous service. Very quick response from the company. Easy installation mean if you planned to setup a dth they will take hardly 1 to 2 days for installation. Like this Iam very happy with tata sky. I had a great choice ever.

Write a Review on Tata Sky