Picture & Sound Quality:

Ahmedabad India
After sales service
Sep 05, 2019 08:29 PM 12149 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Sep 05, 2019 08:31 PM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am using tatasky for more than 15 years

I have 3 HD set top boxes in my house

Few months back doubled the monthly rates without asking. It took me 3 months to figure out and reduced to original amount.

Basically new management policies in line with likes of airtel, they have started behaving like thieves. Get max out of the current customer base, till it lasts.

Not working since 2nd september, 7 minutes waiting in helpline for 45 minutes. (Kept phone aside on speaker and was reading. Tried and tried without any success.

Since 3rd September they are picking the phone and I have made 10 complaints. Every time some one calls back and unable to talk somehow, I can hear them talking, but no response to our hellos, and then we get a message that complaint put on hold. Don’t fail in deducting the daily charges. Still no one has come to repair it.

Basically they are preparing for Jio entering the market. So that the customers don’t feel bad while moving over.

Bye bye tatasky