Picture & Sound Quality:

Incompetent service staff
Nov 11, 2019 01:00 PM 610 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

This is to inform the reader about our dissatisfaction with our Tata sky service. we are customers of over ten years and now we are treated like garbage when we have problems.

We were unable to watch TV for a month because our box showed a pairing error(14).

The service staff told us it is an IT error and it will be resolved in a day or two automatically.

it wasn't resolved.

instead the tata sky official closed the complaint or cancelled the complaint(every tata sky helpline official says a different thing).

Over the course of a month 4 service staff arrive home to resolve the issue and they give the same excuse. finally after a month after when I got tougher on the excuses they give me did the issue get resolved.

when my renewal came up, I refused to renew it, because I am entitled to compensation for 1 month's denial of service.

instead they give me a condescending'goodwill' credit that lasts for one day.

I want readers to know that you should be prepared for incompetent service and alot of time waste, if u choose to use tata sky. Thank you.

Tata Sky