Picture & Sound Quality:

Good Stuff 2
Sep 21, 2006 12:39 AM 2106 Views
(Updated Sep 21, 2006 11:30 PM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Well regarding the plans Tata charges 200 currently. I hope they dont raise it too high after the initial 4 months are over. I really dont know the dish tv packages. they are quite confusing and difficult to subscribe. these tats chaps have come out with recharge vouchers like prepaid phone vouchers which u can buy from ur neighbourhood grovery store etc and recharge.

Sound and pic clarity is almost the same. I dont think there should be too much of a diff in it. except for the fact that I felt tata people do a much better installation. both are based on the same technology so the quality should be similar. signal strenght of around 80% and a signal quality of 100%.

During rains I havent noticed ne probs so far... but it hasnt rained much since I installed the dish.

The best part of this thing is that u dont have to pester ur cable wala to improve the quality of reception...

Oh yeah. and tata doesnt have BBC and CNN. I wonder why !! they are both very good channels.

Tata Sky