Picture & Sound Quality:

New Delhi India
Superb service from Tata Sky...
Sep 21, 2006 12:55 PM 4140 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have been suffering for years the poor service given by our local cable operator. Decided two days ago to break free from the cable operator. Talked to my neighbourhood TV shop... He unequivocally recommended Tata Sky. Took his advice, placed my order and within three hours the Tata Sky team came and installed their dish and the TV box (whatever it is called). Was up and running in no time. Was so satisfied that yesterday I ordered another box for my second TV. Again the team from Tata Sky set it up within two hours of ordering it.

The only problem just now is that they lack some of the channels I like to watch. But today I learn that TDSAT has ordered Zee Turner channels will be up and running on Tata Sky in a couple of days.

The ones I am not sure about are BBC, CNN, CNBC and some other independent channels. But the way things are moving fast in this space, I'm sure that everything will be available on Tata Skyy soon!!

Very happy with my choice of Tata Sky!!

Tata Sky