Picture & Sound Quality:

WOW,ALL ZEE CHANNELS LAUNCHED...
Sep 01, 2006 04:51 PM 2939 Views
(Updated Sep 26, 2006 03:53 PM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Great news, all zee channels on tatasky launched. now there will be a tough competition between tatasky and dishtvindia and I believe tatasky will emerge as winner.i had activated on 31st august,2006 and was hoping for the zee to be activated very soon, unfortunately the customer service were just giving excuses that it would be launched in couple of days. now I did get a call from a dealer and was told that all the channels are launched, it is indeed a good news. now I believe tata will come with more exclusive channels. lets see what dishtv does. the clarity is excellent,the sound is great,the customer service is also not bad. overall they are excellent.thankyou tatasky.planning to buy another digicom for my room. would like to install in my room. I know if I order now,will be activated my tomorrow.they are very fastttttttttt. great again.

Tata Sky