Picture & Sound Quality:

Excellent Product
Sep 05, 2006 06:20 PM 3569 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had great interest in this product, even before it came in to the market. Now being in the market, I would say it is matching my expectations. Last Saturday I bought this product and in the next 2 days, I got the installation done. The only thing that annoyed me is the waiting time for the installation people. Approximately two days. However, the guys make it fast, once they land in your house. Other thing that I liked in this product is the excellent customer service / the help desk. They are doing a co-ordinated work and is listening to you. About the picture quality, it is excellent. However I feel like the audio is not that much great as they are claiming. Though it is not Excellent, but far better that normal. Now they are providing around 50 channels but there are more to come. The multilanguage option for certain channels are really good. The controls on the remote is really improving the user interface. Except selling directly into the market, everything is done by their own staffs. So the works are of quality. I definitely recommend people who are interested in buying this product.

Tata Sky