Picture & Sound Quality:

New Delhi India
Costly but still like it
Nov 02, 2017 07:30 PM 3399 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hey, I have been using Tata sky connection from last 2 years and I am very satisfied member of it. What I liked most about Tata sky is there customer service, they attend your query very fast and solve it quickly. ]

If I talked about picture and sound quality its amazing, the quality of HD channels is way better than other connections. I know that the plan are bit costly but the clarity and sound they give in their connections is worth of that.

As I already mentioned that I liked the service and support most, I'll tell you an incident. One day the weather was very rainy and because of that my connection was interrupted, so I called their customer service and within half an hour they fixed the interruption.

If I compare it with other connection its not value for money but let me tell you if you are looking for a connection which has a good customer service support go for Tata sky. It will cost you more but give you amazing HD quality and solution for your problems as well.

Write a Review on Tata Sky