Picture & Sound Quality:

Nagpur India
TATA SKY LIERS
Jan 19, 2019 10:08 AM 4989 Views (via Android App)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends,

Today I am giving my review over tata sky dth services.

A few days ago I felt a major problem regarding sound quality in my tata sky set top box.

I complaint against this several time that sound is coming from the box and this problem gone for near about 1 week.

Later they told me that they will send there technician.

And when I called there technician and said that you told me that u will arrive by 12 noon so he rudely said "JA AB TO NHI ATA"and after 1 hour he called me when I complained against him on email, he arrived at home and said I will take set top box and tell you the problem and I said ok.

After 1 hour he called me that your set top box is dead, so I have to change it by new HD set top box.

And after a moment I recieved a call from there customer care that I have to pay Rs900 for new HD set top box, and I said ok but asked them that how long does this services work.

And he said for 3 months I don't have to recharge the set top box but still I asked him several times that my set top is working on dhamaal mix package and he said yes sir you don't have to recharge for 3 months.

But after just 15 days my set top box got discontinued.

Tata sky customer care are liers.Just for selling there set top box they are playing with old customers.

I paid 900Rs for just 15 days and that silly HD service which is not even though free.

Its totally a cheating done by them.

Write a Review on Tata Sky