Picture & Sound Quality:

Kaduthuruty, India India
Customer care or Customer irritate?? have a thougt
Nov 21, 2017 06:17 PM 3277 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Why the big brand customer care services are soo poor? The people sitting there are irritating as worse.

we are investing an amount of our time and space to contact them with a problem and all they have to do is be alert and listen the problems that we are facing .

instead what they say is the promote their things for a half an hour and for the next half an hour takes us to wait for them to pick up the damn call.

and when they do they wont listen

I called up to tata sky last week for me to get a channel which was out of my subscription to subscribe what they did was they told me they cant do any thing cause that channel was already there in my package and another person will contact from the complaint department regarding the issue.

ok I thought fine, decent reply and you know what when that person called they told they cant do anything about the issue because I havent subscribed. again I called to the first number and they are saying the same thing. end of the day they coudnt get me the channel and all I ended up was called 6-7 people from tata sky, getting pissed off and not having any damn channel.

I called up a final time had to end the problem somehow and had to talk to a person from higher authority again explain the entire thing over and asked him to get the channel for me, as there was balance in my account for that matter . and I told him I dint want to talk to any other person and cut the call. .ufffff was a terrrible day with a terrible company .

and please if they dont know english dont make the poor people sit in the english department in the customer care .

Write a Review on Tata Sky