Picture & Sound Quality:

Tata Sky going a long way...Am impressed!!
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Sep 28, 2008 11:04 PM 1560 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I really appreciate the fact that Tata Sky has attempted in bringing the dth services to schools. Through their interactive platform they have reached 718 schools ( I read somewhere) and Tata Sky interactive services is being used as a teaching aid. They call it Actve Wizkids & Actve Learning, which is so popular amongst pre-school & school going kids.

School kids can take everyday quizzes covering topics like science, general knowledge & maths. Kids in the age group of 7-11 years fit as the target audience of this platform. Whereas wizkids is for preschool kids. But it’s a complete fun loving experience for kids especially when it comes to learning.

I personally did check these channels and I found them very interesting. They change its content everyday and learning becomes like an addiction for these kids.. atleast if I had such platform in my school going days :) Hopefully we get more and more such interesting & interactive platforms for our new generation kids.

Tata Sky