Picture & Sound Quality:

Una, Himachal Pradesh India
Cheater
Sep 13, 2019 04:05 PM 469 Views (via Mobile)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Ordered new connection(WO No#1NGY496S) yesterday .I clearly asked your customer executive many times earlier regarding the what I will get and how much I should pay also that I'm currently living in MDU ready building...so they told me that I will get whole hd package for 1652 including dish which I can use later...but today when person came for installation he said they will not give me dish...I asked if I'm paying for whole package why u are not giving me...okk if u dnt want to give , then reduce the dish price from final payment or else give me my dish antenna.. Tata sky said they will provide me dish...when I will move out from my flat ..so in order to get the dish antenna for which I have been charged I have to leave my house..

..I asked why not now if u are charging for it now and also why u told me earlier that I will get the dish also

Tata Sky