Picture & Sound Quality:

DO NOT MAKE ANNUAL RECHARGE ON TATASKY
Oct 29, 2019 05:14 PM 630 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

We wanted to avail extra month bonus for subscription and payment of 12 months package charge. Personally I updated the channels for monthly subscription price of Rs. 215 in Tatasky App and made a payment to avail annual subscription bonus. After 3 months I was asked to recharge as my account balance is NIL. When I called the customer service, they told that the channel preference has been changed by some unknown dealer to a package charging Rs. 789 per month. Thus my account balance has become nil. I am unaware of this dealer or the package change as we had been viewing only the channels which we initially subscribed. The Tatasky customer service told that they do not know the dealer details. My query was how is some unknown dealer able to change my channel preference without my knowledge or authorisation. I was not notified of this change in the app. Also

The customer service will not utter anything other than " Sorry for the inconvenience caused. But we cannot change company policy and change back to the original channels subscribed. You need to recharge your account to resume service "

So no security for money in Tata sky account. You recharge. They change the package and you recharge again without knowing where your money is going when you have'nt used the money's worth.

Goodbye Tatasky.