Bangalore India
Never invest in TATA mutual funds
Feb 28, 2013 04:45 AM 5580 Views

Overall Returns:

TATA Mutual Fund Keeps rejecting all my redemption requests, saying that the units are in locking period, even though 3 years have passed after the purchase.  After lot of follow ups and phone calls, I got the below response.  And I placed a new order as per that and notified them, and guess what even that got rejected!!! They suck big time.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Kiran  wrote:

We thank you for investing in TATA Mutual Fund.

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We request you to submit us the fresh redemption request. You can redeem 300 units.

Earlier requests were wrongly rejected by our Registrar, stating units under lock in and clear units required.

This is one of such cases and care has been taken to avoid recurrence of the same.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies and look forward for long association with Tata Mutual Fund. When you submit the redemption request, please send us a mail also, so that we will follow up with our registrar and process your redemption successfully.

Tata Mutual Funds