Medical Care:

+91-22-24177000

"NOT GOOD" IMPROVE MANAGMENT AND MANY MORE
Jan 12, 2018 02:04 PM 22362 Views

Medical Care:

Hello everyone my self hemant I want to tell you something about tata memorial hospital parel mumbai. my mother had a small lump on her gums, we immediately took her to tata hospital. biopsy was performed twice or thrice and doctors kept saying it is inflammation and not cancer and we were sent home.

in few days it started bleeding heavily and the lump increased much more. doctors then perormed a deep biopsy which revealed that she had sarcoma which is a rare from o cancer in her gums. it was shoking for us to know that such huge hospital could not detect cancer repetitively.

hospital managment is also very bad. the way managment people treat the patient and relatives is pathetic. I mean they think are the only people who is doing the work.they are getting paid what they are doing and after all it is their duty and job to do that thing.they are not doing favours to anyone.

Tata Memorial Hospital - Parel - Mumbai