Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,22,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Tata Indigo ecs cr4 engine
Apr 14, 2017 04:07 PM 19329 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Tata indigo is a value for money car. As this is a first compact sedan in its category with tata's self developed engine with good fuel economy. I got 20 kmpl on highways with ac on and also with good speed.

It can cruise 100 kmph to 120 kmph easily. Above that it got a nice leg room sufficient cabin space . It got features but not good as compared to other brands afterall its a value for money car. After that a boom came in its 4 m category and now there are many options for the buyer like xcent , amaze, dezire etc.

This car is flooded in taxi service bcoz of its efficiecy and cost , handling and maintenence.

Its not that peppy engine but its good to drive.

It lacks in plastic quality and premiumness .

I have travelled a lot more than 900 kms in day with cotinue driving of 19 hrs . The respose is well enough. The suspension should be more worked out by tata. Its sluggish but I can handle and liked it.

Tata Indigo eCS LX