Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,17,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Amethi India
Worrst sedan (big mistake of my life)
Aug 30, 2017 09:24 AM 13208 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am using tata indigo ecs lx tdi(diesel model) for about 3 years and I m not satisfy with the quality of the car .I bought tata indigo in december 2014 . The mileage of the car is good and this is the only plus point of the car .The maintenance of the car is very high compare to other car is this segment. The service center of tata is very bad .On the 6th service of my car they changed my air conditioning chamber to the broken one .The paint of the car fade very fast, The quality of dashboard plastic is very bad if you regularly park your car under sun light then your dashboard plastic damage very fast. The alignment of the car damage very fast .The engine is very noisy. The quality of the engine is very bad if you own this car u always visit the service center for the maintenance almost every 2 months. I will not suggest anyone to buy TATA cars I will suggest you to go with other company's in the car segment. After regular service and maintenance of this car the performance of the car is bad.

Tata Indigo eCS LX TDI