Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,17,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Bjb Nagar India
My best experience with indigo ecs lx tdi car
Apr 02, 2018 12:40 PM 7028 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Today I am going to say about my great experience with tata indigo ecs lx tdi car. Firstly I would like to recommend this car to those who are planning to buy a car and to all. The car is really smooth and driving to long distances with this car is really nice. Once I had gone to a tour with my family with this car, I had played music in this car it has a excellent sound system with very good bass speaker. The built quality of car is really nice and it is coming in different colours and I had buyed the maroon colour. I am using this car since 4 to 5 years and till now I had a great experience with this car. It is very comfortable. The mileage is really nice in town it is showing 20 and outside 35 due to that less fuel is consumed. The inside of car is really nice with a smooth stearing and the inside desings are very good. I am really satisfied with this car. Also I recommend this car to all.

Tata Indigo eCS LX TDI