Leg Room:

Rs. 6,17,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Patiala India
Worst experience
Dec 11, 2017 10:28 AM 11299 Views (via iOS App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I brought 2nd hand tata indigo before 2 months.that time I was not able to drive a car properly , thats why I took a used car .Tata is a big name but every single people and friends suggest me not to take this. then also I took it in 130000₹.usually I drive daily nearly 10-15 kms hardly.I felt fine with the car till 1 months .But when I went to chandigarh for some work, it shows me durability of its engine.I went only 30 kms and it gets heated and automatically turned off.I tried to restart several time.Put more water in coolant but then also it didnot get started.I toed it to a nearly mechanic , he said the rings are leaking and it will costs you 20000₹ to get it on road again.Head of engine changed, gasket changed, oil pump changed.I was so nervous .it took 24 days to get back on road.I toed it with a auto about 45 kms.I want to sale it now.And suggest everyone dont purchase this cars whether new or old.

Tata Indigo eCS LX TDI