Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,04,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata Motors

Full review tata indigo
Jan 06, 2018 01:10 PM 7641 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 11, 2018 03:14 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hii, friends today I am writing a review on tata indigo.First I will say, or will get you clear that I hate this company.I am not saying that all cars of this company are worst but.90% are waste cars.Thus company makes car with the style and design of old cars.this car looks old style.and it has no comfort.no feel and joy of riding.The power is very less.the pick up of this car is very low.The space in this car is very less.if your height is more than 5 feets.then this car is car is not for you.The steering is also very inaccurate and the boot space is also very less.The dashboard is also made up of plastic which looks very cheap.the milage is okk.the seats are not much comfortable for a whole day tour.If you are looking to buy a car.then you must go for maruti suzuki.volkswagen.renault etc.I extreemly not recommend this car for you to buy for buying this car.which is waste of money and joy.I hope this review will help you in buying a nice car.

THANKS.