Leg Room:

Disaster in waiting
Jun 29, 2008 07:08 PM 5254 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Purchased tata indigo diesel in 2006 and sold it in 2007.First the engine.Struggles in first gear even as a new car making noise cant climb steep roads.Read reviews that build quality was poor.Only on buying I realised what reviewers meant.

One gets tired after travelling for an hour due to vibrations.Starter motor fails on several occassions starting problem is fear one has to live with.tata spends huge amounts on misleading advts which can be better spent on improving the car before selling it.The tata's make huge profits by selling substandard products.The fact is the new car looses power after driving for a few hours speaks volumes about quality. The interiors are cheap befitting the engine

How this can be classified as a car is beyond me.There is space , the dealer service was good the only saving grace.I had a sigh of relief after disposing this car.In comparison  the base model  Maruti 800 is far superior. indigo cant even be compared to the M.800 .

Tata Indigo - Diesel