Leg Room:

Failure Electrical , Electronics System
Aug 07, 2010 07:39 PM 20246 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

After 3 years you will find problem with Tata Cars in their automated features, like Central locking system , Central Windows. Power assisted head lamp adjustment, Power assisted rear view mirror, The only good one will be the engine.

My Car done 20000 KM only , (2007-Aug)

Present problems -

Power Window Back Side Not going up , until pull . (No repair done yet)

Rear View Mirror has jumped from the socket with no reason (Put Tape on the Joint of the mirror)

Centralized Locking System - Failed - Needs Rs 9000/- to change it. - (With Fingers crossed)

Already Paid Parts and Maintenance about 20000/- which is very highest in this segment , 70% payment linked with accessories problems, others are for normal maintenance.

Dealer Problems

My two tyres are changed (New one with old one) by the Dealer , I realised after 4 months - Please note your new car coming with same serial No for tyres. Usually the workshop people can change with a worn out tyre in edge , you will never notice.

Tata Indigo - Diesel