Leg Room:

Never buy any Tata Diesel Car for Personal use
Aug 03, 2008 07:33 PM 8343 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought TATA INDIGO LX in year 2003, but right from the begining I am only pumping money into the car to justify the investment made. This car is good only for Taxi service, where people can recover their money in 2 to 3 years. But for personal use it should never be considered.

Its interiors are of cheap quality material. My car's dashboard AC control panel plate started developing blisters and wrinkles in just a year, After that I got it changed several times, but same wrinkles started appearing again and this time within a month. I am afraid to take my friends in my car.

Experience at So called Authorized service centres is even worse.** It becomes a nightmare for me to take my car for service. Between 2 regular services car has to be brought several times for regular repair and maintenance to keep it road friendly.

It sounds like a mini Truck My mom or infact everyone in my locality comes to know that I am back from the office.

I would stongly recommend that never buy a Tata Diesel car for personal use.

Tata Indigo - Diesel