Leg Room:

My Experience with Tata Indigo ECS
May 28, 2016 09:22 AM 21555 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Friends now I am going to share my experience with Tata Indigo. Actually I bought Tata Indigo ECS in april 2012 .Friends in Indigo mileage is 21-22 km/l.First of all I want to tell you that my driving experience was not good with indigo because I was not satisfy with driving it.Seating arrangement was not good and it does not have comfortable seats.And maintenance of indigo is so much costly.And sony music system was inbuilt in indigo when I purchase it that was not good, sound of that music system was so poor.But one thing was good that mileage is good and space of diccky to put luggage is enough.And agency experience was also not good because one day there was an accident with my indigo and they took more time to repair it because they did not have enough parts of indigo ecs.So I was not satisfy my indigo ecs .I purchase it in 6.15 lacs in 2012 for personal use.But if you want to but it for taxi purpose then it can be good because fuel consumption is good.

Tata Indigo - Diesel