Leg Room:

Disgusting customer service from Tata
Aug 29, 2017 04:33 PM 3497 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I assert Tata Indigo Manza, which we obtained on 22nd March, 2016. I met with a minor mischance and the auto was harmed on raise. We have given it for repair to an endorsed benefitfocus. Its been over seven days now and the merchant is not by any methods prepared to give us date by when he will give us the vehicle back. It shows up they are not prepared to get avowed arrangement when the organization will pass on the extras required for repairs. It is recently insane to oversee such kind of merchants and association who don't care of their customers in the wake of offering their vehicle. It is left with the individual destiny about what kind of experience they will get in the midst of their lifetime of proprietorship. I have just begun to lament acquiring this auto with the sort of client benefit they offer.

Tata Indigo - Diesel