Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

TataIndicom BroadBand service Sucks ...
Aug 13, 2008 12:41 PM 1616 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I have been using tataindicom broadband service because of the only reason that there are no other providers in my place and I have paid them lot of money years backĀ  for modem, etc.

Their service sucks. You register a complaint and they would generally close the complaint without your knowledge . When you call them up, you get to hear a lot of excuses and silly answers. I am just out of a 40 minute call with customer care, again for my tata indicom connection down issue. I am frustrated. I wish I can sue them. I wish there were better providers .

The connection goes down almost twice/thrice in a week. They expect you to register a complaint for everytime it goes. It can't be clubbed with a complaint which is already open. Even if you say the issue is not resolved in your confirmation call, they go ahead and close the escalation

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000