Internet Speed:

Meaning of TATA indicom broadband
Nov 04, 2008 10:54 AM 3125 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Meaning of TATA Indicom broadband is  bad service and poor customer care. If  you have TATA indicom connection and running a business, I can tell you your business will run into loses. you can never rely on this coneection as this will be down and will take time to fix the issue.

I had taken TATA indicom for past 1 year. I think they are the worst ISP I have met in my life. I was using a local ISP using Cable modem this service was far far better than TATA. The problem is that the connection will be down weekly twice or twice and it will take minimum 1 week to restore the connection.

1) The connection will be down almost every week

2) it will take atleast 1 week to restore the connection

3)I was using prepapid connection so It took around 60 days for the validity extension for the downtime

4) I was using 2 mbps connection I never got more than 50 MBPS . But when you download some thing it will be around 14 to 17 kbps.

I thought let me try 6 more months. I feel it was one of my worst decision. In my last 6 months, I have raised 9 to 10 complaints per month. I personally don't recommend TATA indicom Broadband

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000