Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

TATA INDICOM PLUG TO SURF
Apr 16, 2008 01:24 PM 1247 Views
(Updated Apr 16, 2008 01:24 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Dear firends,

Don't go by Ads of Tata Indicom Plug to Surf.

I am awaiting (since 1april 08) for verification process to be over after full payment and submiting all documents and even confirming that it will be activated with in 24 Hrs.

Now I am enjoying the free unlimited hassel free download of Mental Tension of calling the franchise's number 9210000121 usually kept off the craddle( engaged) in case some one picks up he/she is already aware that the "fool" calling is with some problem and gives you some other number( now a days this has become a patent of Indian Telecom companies). Another number 65559162 is also aware of your problem but  It is you who decided to buy PLUG and AVAIL FREE TENSION.

Thanks to my local cable operator for providing this CHEAP and BEST cable connection to SHOUT through MS and yell my woes to you all friends.

Think Think Think and I Pray God to send some GOOD, HONEST and CARING people to work for RATAN TATA INDICOM .....and other telecom companies in India.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000