Internet Speed:

The customer service sucks
Feb 26, 2010 04:23 PM 3843 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am using Tata Broadband service since last 5 months. The service goes quite well, but recently when the problem started, I called up the customer care. They told me that the problem cannot be resolved right now and that I will be contacted within 2 days.

No call came, and then I called up after 4 days, then the customer care people disconnected my phone after receiving and after checking all the security checks ( which are irritating, if u answer more than 3 times) 3 times my call was disconnected. So, I sent a mail to the customer care mail id. Next day came an e-mail saying that they tried to contact me in my old number (which I have already dumped, and I updated the same 1and half months ago) I replied to the mail giving my new number.

Next day again I got a reply saying they tried to contact me in my old number. When ever I replied to them they always tried to contact me in my old number. ( It happened 4 times). And now my service is going to expire, then they have my new number. Someone called up to make a payment for uninterrupted service.My problem still remains unsolved.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000