Internet Speed:

Worst customer service
Jun 23, 2009 02:14 PM 3316 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I had purchased the USB modem an year or more ago. But within the warranty period it got repaired and I took it to their servicing centre. The servicing guys kept the modem for 2 weeks, did not diagnose the problem at all and returned it saying it is working properly(unfortunately I sent someone else to take the modem and he didnt check properly).

When I complained that the problem is still there, they told me to take it back to the centre. By this time there was only 2 weeks left for the warranty period and the place is quite far away. I was very busy these two weeks and could not take it. Finally when took to another centre they said the ENTIRE modem is gone and I need to replace it!

when I called the tata call centre the reply I recvd was pathetic.they were talking about payment options for the new device! What a naive guys these are. They delayed repair and put it out of warranty period aking me to replace the modem with some cool payment options.

MY ADVICE.DO NOT GO FOR TATA INDICOM MODEM.if it works properly, then it will be good.once any repair and forget it.they will ask you to replace entire modem.!

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000