Internet Speed:

100% Bakwaas customer service
Jan 03, 2010 02:43 AM 3480 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I recently upgraded my TATA DSL broadband connection from a 256 kbps to 512 kbps plan. The service was phenomenal for the 1st 1 week after which the experience nose dived for the worst.

The router would constantly disconnect every 5 minutes! When I called up customer service on Friday Jan1, 2010 the service rep told me my problem would be resolved in 12 hours.

After 24 hours my problem was still not solved+ no engineer come to my residence even after I took a day off work so I could be at home for the engineer to come! When I called up customer service - they told me that Jan 1st was a non-working day and that my 12 hours window was still open! What rubbish! Like hello - your clock begins the moment I register a complaint!

The least they could have done was to inform me that the 1st was a non-working day and that my complaint would be attended to the next day!

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000