Internet Speed:

Tata indicom - 6000
Mar 31, 2009 11:56 AM 3177 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

One year back I renews internet services from Tata indicom for anther one year under their scheme 6000 package. The year completed and there was a balance of Rs.2870.00 towards unused internet.

When customer service guy was contacted, he told me that you can re validate for another 3 or 6 months and you have to pay minimum Rs 1010 as re validation charges. I replied the customer service guy that Rs 2870.00 worth of internet was not used.

How you can charge additionally for the duration of 3 or 6 months on the pretext of re validation. I told him your scheme is anti- customer and you need to improve the conditions so that it may become more attractive to the customer. I refused to re validate and ask them to return Rs 2870.00, unused amount to me. Till date no response from that side.

While formulating this kind of scheme M/S Tata & co should have given thought to this kind of problem may arise in future dealings. This scheme is one sided , only beneficial to the owner .They must change their attitude towards customer. They are there to earn money without providing ample opportunity to the cutomer. THis is a cheating.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000