Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

TATA cheating customers....can u blv it!!!
Jun 08, 2008 12:05 PM 1352 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I purchased surf2 whiz connection on 14th may, 2008, under your scheme of 2 months unlimited surfing and download free. but, now im constantly getting calls and smss about my high usage bills. I confirmed again with the dealer, but he says the scheme is available to me. even after complaining to the dealer, I recieve the calls again.

After I maild my complaint to their nodal office, instead of solving the matter, they are demading money from me, threatening to cut the connection and even saying that we can get a discount on our bill, which was promised to be free to us! some executives ask us to submit few percentage of the bill. what is all this non-sense?

When executives say to resolve and get back to us in few minutes, they never turn back! this is not expected from a co. like TATA who has the trust of people. I could have taken an unlimited plan earlier if it was not promised to me that for 2 months I wont get any bill. is that a tactic to sell your product by lieing to customers?

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000