Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Most hopless and horrible unstable services
May 23, 2013 04:59 PM 2208 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

From last 2 months, I raised more than 8 complaints about service breakdown. In last 1 week, I raised around 3 complaints. Every time, they have been taking more than 10-12 hours for resolving issue. Reason of failure is only single one "Our local server is down". But nobody interesting to provide proper resolution, reason for same.

When I escalate these complaints to Nodal officer and appellate authority, I didn't get single reply from them. Means escalation is useless too. Officers are sitting like deaf and dump. I asked about compensation about my failure time period then they are replied me, if breakdown for 3 constant days then and they would consider claim otherwise not. But in my case, most of every day they are providing only 3-5 hours stable service and rest of time it found dead. When I informed these all things with all ticket numbers but didn't get single reply from them. I am using higher cost plan.

I think, I need to consider about another service provider and forget about Tata. Means we need to say Tata to Tata for broadband service. It is most ridiculous and horrible internet service provider. They have customer care unit with no-customer no-care. Most hopeless and worst internet service provider in my life.

Don't go with them. I am giving them 0 out of 10.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000